Create Highcharts Multi Series Line Chart from Pivot Table
This article provides a step by step example of creating a Highcharts Multi Series Line chart using the results from a Pivot Table.
Highcharts documentation on Line Chart API:
Note: The format of the Report and Chart Editors are slightly different in Version 3.
1. Choose or create a Report that contains a time series of multiple items
In this example, the calendar_date column contains the time series data.
2. Add Pivot
- Navigate to Charts and Pivots tab
- Click "+ Pivot" button
3. Define Pivot Parameters
4. Full Pivot Editor Displays
- Input a meaningful Name
- Adjust any values on the Pivot Editor
5. Associate a Chart with the Pivot Table
Click "+ New Chart" button.
6. Full Chart Editor displays
- Input a meaningful name for your chart
- Optionally edit X-axis title
- Optionally edit Y-axis title
Save & publish