Delete a Dataset View
Removing a View is subject to the following rules:
- Admins may delete any Dataset View except the default "All Data"
- Users are able to delete Views that they create.
CAUTION: Views that have been used to create Content can only be deleted after all related objects have been deleted, one by one.
Dataset Views are listed in the drop-down list found at the top left corner of the Dataset Viewer. A view can be deleted using one of the following methods:
- When a View is opened, using the Trashcan (delete) icon to the right of Save as button
- From the Dataset Editor > Views & Elements tab, using the Delete Selected Views button that is enabled when one or more Views is/are selected
1. Using the Trashcan on a Selected View on the Dataset Viewer
- Select a View and click on its Name to open
- Click on the Trashcan icon and confirm the delete
2. Using Dataset Editor > Elements and Views tab
Click the Edit (Gear) icon at the top right corner of the Dataset Viewer to open the Dataset Editor
- Clcik the Views & Elements tab
- In the Views grid, select one or more Views
- Click Delete Selected Views.
- At the top right corner of the screen click Update Data to make sure that the respective changes are going to be made at the Dataset Viewer.