API Test Tool
The API Test Tool can be used to:
- Verify that you have API access
- Discover other API calls available and test each one
This article describes the process used in one example API call.
1. Obtain API token for your session
3. Choose API Item
- Choose the API to call. In this example, we choose 'metric' from the drop down list
- Each API call has a set of available methods. Choose the Method in the API call. In this example we choose a GET method.
- Specify the metric ID
- Run request