Request an email with errors encountered during Data Collection
The Data Collection Trigger Editor has an option of sending notifications on any errors occurring during Data Collection. This setting usually defaults to 'no', so you must update the Editor to initiate the notification sending process. This feature allows you to take follow-up action if there are problems in fetching data.
To create a Data Collection Trigger, see Setting Up Data Collection Triggers.
NOTE: The format of Data Collection Trigger Editor is slightly different for Version 3.
1. Access Admin > Data Collection Triggers
The Data Collection Trigger Editor opens.
Select a trigger from the list.
2. Update the setting to request error email
- Open the Trigger Configuration tab
- Set Email error report field to 'yes'
- Enter the Email address to which the notification is to be sent
Save your changes.