How to collect data from Google Play Console
A Metric Insights' element can be populated automatically based on data fetched from Google Play Console.
You must have already established connectivity to Google Play Console via the respective plugin connection profile.
The example given in this article is for creating a Report.
1. Access New > Report
- Define the Basics for your Report
- To move on to defining data collection details, click Next: Define Details
2. Define the Settings for Data Collection
- Data Source: select the connection profile you have created for Google Play Console
- Data collection trigger: specify the Trigger that will be used to collect data for your Report
- Google Play Report: select an external Google Play report that should serve as a basis of a new internal Report
- Input a Plugin Command listing all the data you would like to fetch from Google Play Console. Alternatively, use the Visual Editor.
- Once you are ready with you command, click Show Data
3. Plug-in command will be validated and Data Collected on Save
- If the command is validated successfully, the Report columns and Data Preview are going to be shown below.
- At the upper right corner of the screen click Enable & publish.