How to collect data from 1010data
This article will show you how to create a Metric using a '1010data' plug-in as its Data Source. It assumes that you have already established connectivity to your 1010data server.
1. Access New > Metric
Provide the basic information required for creating a new metric:
- Specify this Metric's Measure. If you do not see the measure that you want to use, scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down list and create a new one by clicking Add New Measure
- Select the Measurement Interval that applies to your element
- Give the element a unique Name
- Optionally, assign a Category
- Click Next: define details to proceed with data collection
2. Adjust Metric Calculation block
- Select the 1010data plug-in serving as a Data Source for this Metric
- Set the Data Collection Trigger which is going to initiate updating information in a Metric
- Enter a Table Name that should serve as a basis for this Metric
- Complete the Macro Code fetch command in compliance with 1010data syntax
- Validate your Plug-in Command. If your statement is valid, the statement box is green; if there are any errors, the box is colored in red and errors will be explained in the field below.
- Collect Data and Enable and Publish