How to Collect Data from Facebook
This article will show you how to create an Element (Report in this case) using a Facebook plug-in as a data source. It assumes that you have already established connectivity to your Facebook account.
1. Access 'Report' or 'Metric' from the New menu (report example)
- Choose Facebook as your Data Source.
- Input your Plug-in Command
- To see the Facebook Query Language (FQL) Reference click on appropriate link in hint box.
NOTE: Do not forget, that The Facebook authentication token hat to be reissued every 60 days.
2. Publish your new element
- Validate your plug-in command
- After successful validation Save your Report to see Sample Result Set
- And if you've finished configuring of the Report Enable & Publish it.