Establish Connectivity to Elasticsearch
An Administrator can use the process described in this article to create a new Plug-in Data Source to fetch data using Elastic Search.
1. Access Admin > Data Sources
At the bottom of the screen click [+ New Data Source].
The Select the Type of New Data Source pop-up opens.
2. Select "Other" Data Source Type and choose "Elasticserach" from the drop-down list
3. Provide the Required Elastic Search Parameters
- Endpoint: server can be local or remote
- Index: the name of your Database
- Optionally. Type parameter: the name of the table in your Database
Save your entries.
4. Other Settings
- You can create elements or Datasets directly from the respective tabs
- Click Permissions to assign them to Groups or Power Users