Establish connectivity to Atlassian Jira
This article describes how to connect to Atlassian Jira in order to use their Reports as Data Sources in Metric Insights.
Note: some of the screen may be slightly different in versions prior 4.1
1. Select Data Sources from Admin drop-down menu
2. Add New Data Source
Select the Type of New Data Source pop-up opens.
4. Complete Plugin Information
- Source Name will generated automatically, but you may modify it as desired
- Specify the Endpoint for connection
- Provide credentials to the Jira account
- Test connection
Save your settings.
5. Additional options now available
- You can update refresh or manually add to the Reports List (depending on fetch method selected)
- You can create new elements using this Data Source directly from the Elements tab
- You can assign Permissions to Groups or Power Users