Establish connectivity to IBM Coremetrics
This article describes how to connect to IBM Coremetrics in order to use their reports as Data Sources in Metric Insights.
General instructions on setting up data sources based on plugins can be found here.
1. Add New Data Source
At the bottom of the screen click [+ New Data Source].
The Select the Type of New Data Source pop-up opens.
2. Select "Other" Data Source Type and choose "IBM Coremetrics" from the drop-down list
3. Authenticate and Test
- Client ID: Unique 8-digit IBM Digital Analytics-assigned account code associated with a single analytics data warehouse and reporting instance.
- Username/Password: Note that your Username must be in the same format that your IBM Coremetrics server uses for authentication.
- Optionally, specify the maximum number of concurrent Threads per Trigger execution to be used in background processing when the system updates Metrics and Reports for this Data Source. If you do not specify any value for this setting, batch data collection processing will be single-threaded.
Save your entries.
4. Full Data Source Editor displays
- You can create elements or Datasets directly from the respective tabs
- Click Permissions to assign them to Groups or Power Users