How to Collect Data from Atlassian Confluence
This article will show you how to create an Element using a Atlassian Confluence plugin as a data source. It assumes that you have already established connectivity to your Atlassian Confluence account.
1. Access New > Report
2. Full Editor displays the Data Collection tab
- Data Source: select the account you have created for Atlassian Confluence
- Data Collection Schedule: Specify the trigger that will be used to collect the data for your report
- Table: Choose the name of the table which should serve as a basis of this Report
- Query: the standard query for pulling all data fro the table is:
- Once you are ready with you command, click Show Data.
3. Resulting Report columns
If your request syntax is valid, the statement box is green; if there are any errors, the box is colored in red and errors will be explained in the field below. If the request is validated successfully, the Report Columns table is to be displayed below the statement box.
Enable and Publish your Report.