How to collect data from Re:dash
This article will show you how to create a Metric or Report using a Redash report as a data source. It assumes that you have already established connectivity to your Re:dash server.
1. Access New > Report
- Define the Basics for your Report
- To move on to defining data collection details, click Next: Define Details
2. Full Editor displays the Data Collection tab
- Data Source: select the account you have created for Re:dash
- Data collection trigger: Specify the trigger that will be used to collect the data for your Report
- Visualization: select a Visualization that should serve as a basis of a new internal Report
- Input Plug-in Command listing all the data you would like to fetch from Re:dash
- Once you are ready with you command, click Show Data
3. Plug-in command will be validated and Data Collected on Save
- If the command is validated successfully, the Report columns and Data Preview are going to be shown below.
- At the upper right corner of the screen click Enable & publish.