Control Who can View Targets
The ability to access a Target view is a Privilege assigned to a Group or a specific Users. All Administrators and 'All Access' Groups and their members are automatically granted this Privilege.
To grant this Privilege, an Administrator uses the same process on either of the following:
- Group Editor: To give Target viewing to the Group and all its members
- User Editor: To provide this to:
a. Regular Users: Who are limited to accessing the Target View of any Metric to which they have View access permission
b. Power Users: Who can also be granted Edit Access to a Target. See Enabling Power Users to Manage Targets for more information.
NOTE: The format of the Group Editor is slightly different in Version 3.
1. Access User or Group Editor
- Verify that the Group does not belong to an 'All Access' group
- Page down to the Assigned Privileges section and review any already assigned Privileges to see if 'Access Target View' has been previously granted
- Click [+ Privilege to Group] (or User if on User Editor)
The Add privilege to Group/User pop-up opens
2. Grant Target View Privilege
3. Check grid(s)
- Confirm that the selected Privilege is visible in the corresponding grid
NOTE: If you are on the Group Editor, all Users listed in the Members tab will now be able to access Target view