Help & Documentation
- Where is the Version number?
- What to Expect in our Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Getting "ERROR: Can't write to /var/backups/mi-app-backups/mi-full-backup" when trying to backup my Metric Insights Instance.
- Validation errors: "Value '0000-00-00' can not be represented as java.sql.Date"
- Common Problems running Metric Insights virtual machine on Laptops
- When is it necessary to "Update Live Chart/Report" to see changes made on the Element Editor?
- Why do I receive a Stop Running Script message on IE8 and IE9?
- How is a chart's format that I receive in a Notification e-mail determined?
- When is data recollected for Aggregate Metrics?
- Why does my Salesforce OAuth token expire?
- Why doesn't my dimensioned element include a total?
- Need to recover an old version of a Element ?
- FAQ: How can I get a report when an alert is triggered?
- How to turn off Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer (IE) if it distorts Metric Insights
- Will Metric Insights Run on Windows?
- When should I use a pivot table?
- How are Moving Average and Standard Deviation calculated in MI?
- How do I track user engagement?
- Why didn't my data update when I recollect data?
- How do I set my Home Page to always open to Same Section?
- How to customize display grids
- Missing Share button?
- How do I change the order of elements in my favorites daily digest emails?
- How do I filter Home Page content by Good news/Bad News?
- How to suppress / schedule alerts for all Users (Release 3.2)
- How to change tile sort order in a Category (Version 3)
- How to change tile order in a Category
- Adding elements without data to Favorite folders
- Having trouble with Scatter / Bubble Charting?
- How do I specify a domain name when connecting to SQL Server?
- How to replace logo on slideshow in version 3.1
- Element name in MI changed to "default name". What should I do?
Aug 13, 2018
- Jump Start Guide for Administrators
- Jump Start Guide for Regular Users
- Connecting To Data Sources
- Automating the Collection of Data
- Working with Tableau
- Working with Qlik Sense
- Working with Microsoft PowerBI
- API Access
- Creating Basic Metrics and Reports
- Creating Dimensions
- Creating Dimensioned Metrics and Reports
- Alerting in Version 4.2 / 5.0.x
- Alerting in Version 5.1 and beyond
Collaboration and Sharing
- Adding Context to Metrics
- Pushing Information to Users
- Using Metric Insights on your Mobile
- Deployment & Configuration
- Controlling Access to Metric Insights
- Controlling Access within Metric Insights
- Managing the Metric Insights Environment
- Tips and Tricks
- How-to Videos
- Release Notes