Why are some of my Favorites folder elements not included in the Favorites Digest ?
There are four different sets of rules that control what is displayed in your Favorites Folder Digest. You can verify these setting using the steps below.
1. The Preference Editor may not be set to include the Favorites folder in your Favorites Digest
Special Accounts folder is set to 'Not be included in your digest'. To change this value, see lesson on Requesting a Daily Favorites Digest
2. 'External Content' elements are never included in Digests
3. Report creator may have set only portions of data to display in Digest or to not display at all
The contents of 'Reports' in the Full Report View and the in Daily Favorites Digest are controlled independently by the Report's creator. A given report may be restricted to display only certain charts, pivot reports, underlying data. These settings may provide different online and digest views. For Example: You may be able to see a report using the Viewer but the creator may exclude it from a printing on a digest, or the digest may be set to only include a subset of the report values (e.g.: only the first or last <n> number of rows
4. If an Element is included in either your Alerts or Annotation digests, it is not duplicated in your Daily Favorites Digest.
- These setting are located in your Preference Editor. To change this setting, see lesson on How can I receive a notification of new Alerts and Annotations