How to customize display grids
Metric Insights sometime packs a lot of information to a single display grid to allow full view of associated data, but you can easily modify these to include only those columns of interest to you.
1. Expand the column headers
Placing your cursor over the column header will display the full column name and provide an explanation of contents of the field.
2. Most columns can be sorted ascending or descending
3. Width of the columns is adjusted via the slider bar
4. Unwanted columns can be hidden
- Open by clicking on up/down arrow of any column
- Select Columns
- Un-check any fields that are not of interest to you