Export data from Qlik Sense to a CSV file
View the list of Date formats supported by the CSV Loader.
1. Select your Qlik Sense Dashboard containing the required Report
In our example we can see the 'Shipments' dashboard containing different reports:
- Choose a specific Report from which you want to get data. In this example we are choosing a 'Number of shipments late vs on time' report
- Hover over the right corner of this Report until 3 buttons are shown: Take snapshot, Exploration menu, Full screen
- Click Exploration menu and open the Report Viewer
2. Select your worksheet filters (if any) / apply sorting order to the right of the Report
3. Right click the image and select 'Export data' from the menu
4. After the export is completed, click the download link
5. Verify that the .CSV file contains correct data - example is in Excel display
NOTE: The first row is a Header row.