Establish connectivity to Treasure Data
This article describes the process of connecting to a Treasure Data Server in order to use their reports as data sources in Metric Insights.
Before you begin, be sure that you have:
- API key: please refer to Treasure On-line Data documentation for information on obtaining your API key.
- Database name for connecting to Treasure Data
1. Access Admin > Data Sources
- At the bottom of the screen click [+ New Data Source].
- The Select the Type of New Data Source pop-up opens.
2. Select "Other" Data Source Type and choose "Treasure Data" from the drop-down list
3. Provide the required Treasure Data Parameters
- Data Source Name: is defaulted but may be modified
- Enter apiKey
- Enter the Database name
Save your entries.
4. Other Settings
- You can create elements or Datasets directly from the respective tabs
- Click Permissions to assign them to Groups or Power Users