Collect data from Adaptive Planning
This article will show you how to create an Element using a Adaptive Planning plug-in as a data source. It assumes that you have already established connectivity to your Adaptive Planning account.
1. Access New > Report
2. Full Editor displays the Data Collection tab
- Data Source: select the account you have created for Adaptive Planning
- Data Collection Schedule: Specify the trigger that will be used to collect the data for your report
- Input XML request listing all the data you would like to fetch from Adaptive Planning server
- Once you are ready with you command, click Show Data.
3. Resulting Report columns
- If your request syntax is valid, the statement box is green; if there are any errors, the box is colored in red and errors will be explained in the field below. If the request is validated successfully, the Report Columns table is to be displayed below the statement box.
- Enable and Publish your Report.