Establish Connectivity to Sisense
This article describes the process of creating plugin Data Source to connect to the Sisense server. This Data Source will allow data from existing Sisense objects to be used in building elements using Metric Insights tools.
1. Create New Data Source
Access Admin > Collection & Storage > Data Sources
- [+ New Data Source]
- Choose "Superset" from the Other drop-down list
- [Next Step]
2. Provide Required Sisense Parameters
- Enter a descriptive phrase in Data Source Name
- Enter Sisense Server
- Input Sisense Username
- Provide Sisense Plugin Password
Optionally, toggle on Enable On-Demand Element Creation
3. Configure Optional Parameters
|Needs to be specified in situations when a custom port is used.
4. Proceed with Advanced Configuration
Advanced Configuration settings can be set to default values unless Data Source requires more precise tuning. For more details on how to proceed, refer to Advanced Data Source Configuration.
[Test Connection] in the upper right corner