[6.3.2] Provide Tile Information on Access Denied Popup
When a customized "Access Denied" message has not been created and our default message is used, clients have asked that we provide more information about the requested element. We will now display all tile information and optionally, based on System Variable(s), access to any documents associated with a tile.
Information in this article:
3. To Include Document Links on Default Message
Access Admin > System >System Variables
Confirm System Variables Set to "Yes"
- Discoverable in Search field to narrow options
- Verify that required Variables are set to "Y":
If system defaults have been changed, set both variables to "Y" and commit your changes
3.1. Example of Access Denied with Display Documents
- Click on Documents image to display Documents associated with this element
- Click on name to access the Document(s)