Using the Branding feature
The Branding feature serves to customize your Metric Insights instance by adding:
- your own logo to the Home Page, slide shows and certain emails
- multiple custom headers and footers to your email templates
2. Click 'Upload logo'
- Click 'Upload logo' to access the New Logo pop-up
- Enter the name you would like to include as the 'digest or burst sent from' on your emails
2.2. Adjust the logo size/position to fit in the cropping section as shown in the picture below
- Move your logo to position it in the preferred part of the cropping section
- To adjust the picture size, scroll your mouse or trackpad
NOTE: Your logo may or may not have a background.
Click Save to keep the changes made.
3. Providing custom Email headers & footers
You can upload and preview custom headers and footers directly on this page
3.1. Upload header/footer image
- Footer and header images are uploaded in the same way as a logo
- To preview the header or footer with a new picture, click the row with uploaded picture in All Headers list or All Footers list
NOTE: Your header image should be 960px wide - if it's bigger or smaller it will be resized, maintaining your original proportions. There are no constraints on height. Supported file types: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
4. Apply newly added headers/footers to email templates
To learn how to apply your uploaded custom headers/footers to certain email templates, refer to this article: Applying custom headers/footers to email templates