How to Unshare your Favorite folder
Beginning with Release 5.2.0, Sharing Favorite Folders has been replaced with a more sophisticated way of Sharing Folders. See new updated functionality in Understanding Folders (new in Release 5.2)
Once you have shared a folder, clicking on the Share icon will display the list of those currently sharing the folder. From this grid, you can remove a user or group using the Delete icon.
1. Access My Preferences > My favorites
NOTE: You can share only those Favorite Folders that you have created.
In the Favorite Folders table click the Share icon for a respective folder.
The Share List for My Favorites pop-up opens.
2. Select the Delete icon (Trashcan) for a user or group
User / Group will be removed from the Share list
- If the User does not have the ability to 'Maintain own content' (as Default group in the example), the folder will be removed completely from the User's Homepage.
- If the User has the ability to 'Maintain own content' (as Abby Johnes in the example), the folder can be kept as personal folder or folder can be deleted from the user with whom it was shared (see next step).
2.1. If the User has the ability to Maintain Content the following pop-up will appear
- Delete Folder: will completely remove folder from the Homepage of all Users in the Group.
- Keep Folder: will leave your favorite folder for Abby Johnes but it becomes her 'Personal' Favorites' folder. Changes you make to this folder will no longer affect her copy of the folder.