Create a Dimensioned Multi-Metric
You create a Dimensioned Multi-Metric using the same procedure as for an Undimensioned Multi-Metric, except that once you designate the Multi-Metric as being 'Dimensioned', only Undimensioned Metrics and those Metrics dimensioned by the same value will be available for inclusion.
For more details, view lesson on Creating a non-dimensional Multi-Metric here
1. Access New > Multi-Metric
2. Add a Metric to the Chart
- Open the Metrics to the Chart tab
- Click [+ New Metric]
The Add Metric to Chart screen opens.
3. Select Metrics from the drop-down
4. The Metric grid with your choices will be created
5. Specify the charting options in the 'Charting' and 'Advanced' tabs
- Set any additional 'Charting Preferences' for the full Chart
- Change any of the 'Advanced Settings' that you wish
Click Enable & Publish to view resulting Chart
6. Review the Chart
7. Example of how all dimensions of a single metric can be displayed on one chart using a Multi-Metric.
- Add each dimension as a separate metric
- Example of Multi-Metric chart for all dimensions of Weekly Sales by Country Metric