My Settings ( aka 'Preferences)
The Metric Insights system provides a series of parameters that can be set to govern key Homepage and notifications functions in a manner that best suits the way you use the system to do your job.
Open the 'My Settings' page
This section allows you to:
- Load profile picture
- Update personal information: First Name, Last Name or Email address. You have no permission to change your Username
If you change personal information, click Save at the bottom of the page to keep the changes made.
Data entry / display preferences
- Set preference for warning message generation (Admin or Power Users option only)
- Define the maximum size of report tables in this field
Homepage Display preferences
In the Homepage Display tab you can set:
- Tile color scheme
- Preview options
- Automatic refresh frequency of the Homepage
- [V5.2} Set to 'yes' if you want to display all Categories on your page, or to 'no' if you only want to display your Favorite and Shared Folders.
- Placement of the totals section when grouping by a dimension
- Your default Homepage view and filter options
- The time after which Alert, Annotation or Note icons should be hidden when hovering over them