<p>This lesson will show how you can share one of your Favorite Folders with either individuals or groups of individuals. When you share a folder, all changes which you make will be propagated to folders have shared. This included adding and deleting elements from the folder as well as setting up...
Once you have shared a folder, clicking on the Share icon will display the list of those who are currently sharing the folder. To remove a user or group, simply activate the Delete icon(s)
Help & Documentation
Total articles found: 4 Reset Search
- 2.1 Homepage Basics
- 2.2 Setting a Portal Page as your Start Location
- 2.3 Setting Home Page to always open to Same Section
- 2.4 Homepage search: how it works
- 2.5 How do I filter Home Page content by Good news/Bad News?
- 2.6 When do flags appear and get removed from tiles on my home page?
- 2.7 Controlling Homepage Display through the URL
- 6.1 Favorites - Overview
- 6.2 Add (or Delete) Elements to a Favorites folder
- 6.3 Using Favorites Editor to Maintain Favorites
- 6.4 Duplicate an entire Favorite Folder automatically
- 6.5 Adding elements without data to Favorite folders
- 6.6 How to view a hidden tile in your Favorites
- 6.7 How to share your Favorites folder
- 6.8 How to Unshare your Favorite folder
- 6.9 What are Favorites Digests?
- 6.10 Requesting a 'Daily' Favorites Digest
- 6.11 How do I change the order of elements in my favorites daily digest emails?
- 6.12 Include PDF, CSV, PPT or Excel file for element in Digest Emails
- 6.13 Why are some of my Favorites folder elements not included in the Favorites Digest ?
- Jump Start Guide for Administrators
- Jump Start Guide for Regular Users
- Connecting To Data Sources
- Automating the Collection of Data
- API Access
- Working with Tableau
- Working with Qlik Sense
- Working with Microsoft Power BI
- Working with Google Services
- Creating Basic Metrics and Reports
- Creating Dimensions
- Creating Dimensioned Metrics and Reports
Collaboration and Sharing
- Adding Context to Metrics
- Pushing Information to Users
- Chatbot Integrations
- Deployment & Configuration
- Controlling Access to Metric Insights
- Controlling Access within Metric Insights
- Managing the Metric Insights Environment
- How-to Videos
- Release Notes