You may add any of the tiles to which you have access to one of your default or personal favorite folders. If you have been granted permission, you may also add tiles to a Favorite folder which has been shared with you.
There are two ways to setup a new Favorites folder
Via the 'Preference Editor' - Step 1
Via the Add Favorites pop-up that displays when you choose to add a tile to your Favorites (see Step 2 in previous lesson - Alternate Step 2
Steps 3 is the same for either method
<p>If requested, the system will analyze daily each of the Elements that you have designated as a Favorite to determine if the related chart has been re-generated since the last "Favorites Digest" was sent to you. It also determines if you have requested one or both flag-specific Digest...
The following steps show how to request a Digest. Next lessons will explain how to customize your Digests.
Help & Documentation
Total articles found: 8 Reset Search
- 2.1 Homepage Basics
- 2.2 Setting a Portal Page as your Start Location
- 2.3 Setting Home Page to always open to Same Section
- 2.4 Homepage search: how it works
- 2.5 How do I filter Home Page content by Good news/Bad News?
- 2.6 When do flags appear and get removed from tiles on my home page?
- 2.7 Controlling Homepage Display through the URL
- 6.1 Favorites - Overview
- 6.2 Add (or Delete) Elements to a Favorites folder
- 6.3 Using Favorites Editor to Maintain Favorites
- 6.4 Duplicate an entire Favorite Folder automatically
- 6.5 Adding elements without data to Favorite folders
- 6.6 How to view a hidden tile in your Favorites
- 6.7 How to share your Favorites folder
- 6.8 How to Unshare your Favorite folder
- 6.9 What are Favorites Digests?
- 6.10 Requesting a 'Daily' Favorites Digest
- 6.11 How do I change the order of elements in my favorites daily digest emails?
- 6.12 Include PDF, CSV, PPT or Excel file for element in Digest Emails
- 6.13 Why are some of my Favorites folder elements not included in the Favorites Digest ?
- Jump Start Guide for Administrators
- Jump Start Guide for Regular Users
- Connecting To Data Sources
- Automating the Collection of Data
- API Access
- Working with Tableau
- Working with Qlik Sense
- Working with Microsoft Power BI
- Working with Google Services
- Creating Basic Metrics and Reports
- Creating Dimensions
- Creating Dimensioned Metrics and Reports
Collaboration and Sharing
- Adding Context to Metrics
- Pushing Information to Users
- Chatbot Integrations
- Deployment & Configuration
- Controlling Access to Metric Insights
- Controlling Access within Metric Insights
- Managing the Metric Insights Environment
- How-to Videos
- Release Notes