Enable Median Aggregation for Datasets and Metrics
This article describes how to use median function for Dataset column aggregation and Metrics based on Datasets. A median is a value separating the higher half from the lower half of a data sample.
1. Access Admin > Collection & Storage > Data Storage
Select the storage where the elements that are using the median aggregation will be saved. In the Info tab of Data Storage Editor:
- Activate Median Aggregation Available
2. Median Aggregation for Datasets
3. Median Aggregation for Metrics
3.1. Open Dataset Viewer
- Select a View
- Actions > Build Metrics
For more information on creating Metrics from Dataset View, see Create one or multiple Metrics from a Dataset View.
3.2. Choose Aggregation Function
- Aggregate using: "Median"
- [Add Metric]
- Metric aggregated using median is displayed
4. Median Aggregation for Dataset Reports
4.2. Enable Median Aggregation from the Dataset Report Viewer
- Click on the arrow near the column name, then select Aggregation > Median