Applying Filters in Dataset Reports
There are two types of Filters available in the Content tab of the Report Editor. These Filters limit the data that is displayed when viewing the Report online or in Notifications such as Bursts or Digests:
- Setup Filters apply to all of the Report's elements (Tables, Charts, and External Visualizations). These appear as drop-downs that can be adjusted by the User as they like, much like Dimension drop-downs in older versions of Metric Insights.
- Table Filters apply to a single Table, are fixed, and can only be modified in the Report Editor.
1. Setup Filters - Report Editor > Content tab
- Filter created automatically by system
- To create a new Setup Filter, select the edit icon