Source Un-Dimensioned Report Data from CSV File
If the data for your un-dimensioned Report is in a CSV file (delimited by a comma or other character), you can use the Load from File utility to upload the data. This feature is available for both Personal Computers (PC's) with Windows and MAC's.
If your Report contains dimensions, see Source Dimensioned Report Data from CSV File
1. Access New > Report
2. Select CSV or Excel File for Data Source
- In Data tab, select 'CSV or Excel File' from Data Source drop-down
- Click Save changes and load data
4. Select the file and load
5. Review load results
6. Review sample results and enable report
NOTE: If any errors are encountered in the CSV file, you will receive information to allow you to correct the problems.
- Note that the Sample Result Set shows the data uploaded
- Each Column from the CSV file is listed in the Data section
- If you are ready to generate the Report, make it visible and click Update live Report