Create or Modify a Notification Schedule via Notification Schedule Editor
When users opt into receiving e-mail notifications for alerts, annotations, and/or expired Elements, one of the related options is how frequently the system distributes these e-mails. The available frequencies are created and managed in the Notification Schedule Editor. This function, restricted to Admin users, is described below.
1. Go to Admin > Notification Schedules
2. Notification Schedule list
- System opens the 'Notification Schedules ' list containing all existing schedules, both Public and Private. To edit an existing schedule, click the 'Name' link in the grid to open the Notification Schedule Editor.
- If no E-mails (bursts) are associated with this schedule, you can delete the schedule from this screen. Otherwise you can only delete from the Notification Schedule Editor
- To add a new schedule, click the + New notification schedule button
3. Create a New Schedule
- Enter a Frequency using choices in drop-down
- A positive integer value for 'Runs Every' field
- If you chose to Wait for data collection, you must choose the appropriate Data collection trigger from the pick list.
- After you click Save, the 'Notification Schedule Editor' opens where you continue to define the new custom schedule. See Managing Schedules
4. Notification Schedule Editor / Schedule based on certain day
- You can set your Notification schedule can be set based on day(s) of Week, Month, or fiscal Month
- Multiple days may be selected
- Your schedule can be run multiple times with that day
- You can also include to Wait for data to be collected by selecting the Data Collection trigger to be completed before your schedule executes
5. Notification Schedule Editor additional tabs
The remaining tabs will display:
- Which notifications were executed on the last running of this schedule
- Any Bursts associated with this schedule
- The History of all notifications sent
- [new 5.3.2] Run Scripts was added