Need to recover an old version of a Element ?
You can access prior versions of your Data Calculation commands if you should make an error while editing an existing metric.
2. You will be able to access the Change Log
- The changes you just made will be highlighted or crossed out
- To access a prior version, click the Copy to Clipboard
3. You will be asked to copy the 'old version' commands
This is the prior version of your fetch command or data collection routine
4. Paste the code in and validate to recover prior version
5. If necessary, recollect any data generated in error - Metric example
- This is provide a pop-up for entry of 'Collect From' date
- Data will automatically be updated based on date entered for Metrics