As of Release 5.4, there are two Announcement Privileges in the Power User Content Security grouping. These Privileges may be granted to a Group or to a Power User but not to a Regular User. These Privileges allow a Power User to create, edit and determine where an Announcement will be shown.
NOTE: Post Release 6.0, additional Privileges will be available.
- Create Announcements
- Type: Parent
- Description: Allows Power User to access Announcement list page and to add/change/delete Announcements that this user creates and associate Elements to which Power User has Edit Access"
- Show Announcements on Homepage
- Type: Child of Create Announcements
- Description: Power User can set the Announcement Editor option that allows it to be displayed on the Homepage.
- Processing: When this Privilege is added, Power User automatically receives the "Create Announcements" Privilege