Set a Currency Prefix for a Dimension Value
Each Dimension Value can have its own Currency Prefix. This makes it possible for a Measurement Value to be stated in the currency of the country in which the results occurred.
When you are assigning a Currency Prefix to a Dimension Value, if the currency symbol you require is not already defined in the system you may add it. See Add a New Currency Prefix.
Below is an illustration of the settings that control Currency Prefixes as well as the steps required to assign a symbol to a Dimension Value.
1. Confirm that the Dimension Supports individual Currency Prefixes
- Open the Advanced tab of the Dimension Editor
- Verify that Include individual currency prefix is set to 'yes'
This ensures that each Dimension Value can have its own Currency Prefix.
2. Edit the Dimension Value
- Open the Info tab
- Page down to the Dimension Values section
- Select the Dimension Value from the list and click the Gear icon (Edit Value) in the respective row
The Edit Dimension Value pop-up opens.
2.1. Open the Currency Prefix Pick-List
- Default Currency Prefix is 'US Dollar'
- You are free to select any other currency as prefix
Save your changes on the pop-up.