Add a New Currency Symbol
Metric Insights instances are configured with the top 20 currencies in use worldwide. If other currency symbols are required, these may be added whenever Dimension Value is created or edited. A Currency Prefix may be a symbol or a phrase.
A Dimension must be configured to allow a Currency Prefix to be associated with an individual Dimension Value. See Set a Currency Prefix for Dimension Values for more details.
1. Access Content > Dimensions > select a Dimension
From the Dimension Values table, access the currency symbol details for a dimension by either:
- Editing an existing Dimension Value: Click the Gear icon in the selected row
- Creating a new Dimension Value: Click [+ New Dimension value] at the bottom of the page
2. Begin creation of a new Currency Symbol
Move to the bottom of the Currency Prefix drop-down list and select the Add New Currency option.
3. Add Currency pop-up will appear
- Enter the symbol
- Enter the country and currency name in the format: country: currency name
4. Your new Currency Prefix is added to a Dimension Value