An Administrator or an Event Calendar's Owner can delete Events in it.
IMPORTANT: If you delete an Event, it is removed from the system completely and will no longer be visible on any Chart.
Two options are available:
1. Deleting an Event from a Chart Viewer
To delete an Event shown on a Chart Viewer:
- Hover over the Event icon. Its Mouse-Over Display opens
- Click Delete Event. NOTE: If you do not see this option, you are not the Event Owner or an Administrator and you have no permission to delete it.
- A warning message appears. If you want to delete this Event, click OK
2. Deleting one or several events from the Event Calendar Editor
- Open the Event Calendar Editor > Events tab
- In the Events grid check the boxes for one or several Events that should be deleted
- Click the Delete selected Events
- Confirm your action