Help & Documentation
Total articles found: 1 Reset Search
- 1.1 What capabilities are supported by different types of Elements?
- 1.2 Should I use a Metric, Multi-Metric, or Report to visualize my data?
- 1.3 What options are available for manually loading metric and report data?
- 1.4 What is the Impact of Charting Intervals on Charts?
- 1.5 Why are there Compare Lines only on some Metric Charts?
- 2.1 Create a Simple (Undimensioned) Metric
- 2.2 Write a SQL Statement for a Simple (Undimensioned) Metric
- 2.3 Establish a Drill-Path from a Metric to another Element (Metric Associations)
- 2.4 Add a Moving Average line to a Metric chart
- 2.5 Define a Metric's Stoplight
- 2.6 Understanding Projections
- 2.7 Create a Future Projection for a Metric
- 2.8 Create a Partial Period Projection
- 2.9 Source a Metric from another Metric to Create a Composite/Formula Metric
- 2.10 Create Multiple Aggregates from a Single Metric
- 2.11 Source a Metric from an Single Existing Report
- 2.12 Enter Metric Data Manually
- 2.13 Add Data to a Metric Sourced from an External Process
- 2.14 Delete and Re-collect Metric Values
- 2.15 Upload Metric Data Using CSV
- 2.16 Building Metrics from CSV
- 2.17 When is data recollected for Aggregate Metrics?
- 2.18 How are Moving Average and Standard Deviation calculated in MI?
- 2.19 When is it necessary to "Update Live Chart/Report" to see changes made on the Element Editor?
- 4.1 Understanding the Structure of Reports
- 4.2 Choose the Type of Chart to be used in a Report
- 4.3 Create a Simple (Undimensioned) Legacy Report
- 4.4 Create a Change Report
- 4.5 How to create a Snapshot Report
- 4.6 Source a Report from Metrics
- 4.7 Source a Report from An Existing Report
- 4.8 Develop Report Chart based on the Result Set (without a Pivot)
- 4.9 Create a Pivot Table in a Report
- 4.10 Create a Horizontal Bar Chart
- 4.11 Re-order the Report Sections
- 4.12 Delete and Re-collect Report Instances
- 4.13 Delete Instances and/or Data Files from a Report Sourced from a CSV File
- 4.14 Setup Elements for Further Analysis for a Report
- 4.15 Source Un-Dimensioned Report Data from CSV File
- 4.16 Add External Visualization to a Report (Versions prior to 5.3)
- 4.17 Add Tableau Visualization to a regular Report (Versions prior to 5.3)
- 4.18 Select a Thumbnail and Preview Image when there are multiple charts in a Report
- 4.19 Why do I receive an error when sourcing a Composite Report from Existing Report(s)
- 4.20 Include a Date Filter (Charting Interval) on a Report
- 4.21 How To Create a Change Report for Text Fields ~ Change in Order Status
- 5.1 Easy way to Flip the Rows and Columns in a Report
- 5.2 Generating Legacy Reports When There Is No Data
- 5.3 Create a Report Chart with Two Y Axes
- 5.4 How to chart only the Top <N> values and Group remaining as 'Other'
- 5.5 Add Confidence Intervals to a Report Chart
- 5.6 How to add links in Report Tables (versions prior to 5.3)
- 5.7 When should I use a pivot table?
- Jump Start Guide for Administrators
- Jump Start Guide for Regular Users
- Connecting To Data Sources
- Automating the Collection of Data
- API Access
- Working with Tableau
- Working with Qlik Sense
- Working with Microsoft Power BI
- Working with Google Services
- Creating Basic Metrics and Reports
- Creating Dimensions
- Creating Dimensioned Metrics and Reports
Collaboration and Sharing
- Adding Context to Metrics
- Pushing Information to Users
- Chatbot Integrations
- Deployment & Configuration
- Controlling Access to Metric Insights
- Controlling Access within Metric Insights
- Managing the Metric Insights Environment
- How-to Videos
- Release Notes