Establish Connectivity to Atlassian Confluence
An Administrator can use the process described in this article to create a new Plug-in Data Source that is required to allow elements to pull data data from Atlassian Confluence.
- This plugin scans all existing articles in Confluence and extracts those, which have at least one table included. Such tables are treated as source Reports (See step 4).
- Data from Confluence tables is used as a source for Reports or Datasets
1. Access Admin > Data Sources
At the bottom of the screen click [+ New Data Source].
The Select the Type of New Data Source pop-up opens.
2. Select "Other" Data Source Type and choose "Atlassian Confluence" from the drop-down list
3. Provide Required Adaptive Planning Parameters
- Domain: provide the Atlassian domain you want to pull data from in the form of:
- Username / Password: Only admin user credentials can be used to pull data from Confluence.
4. Advanced Configuration
- External Reports fetch method: This setting influences options available in the Atlassian Confluence Report List tab:
- automatically: just click Refresh list and all Reports are going to be fetched by the system
- manually: Reports may be added one-by-one or via CSV file.
- Optionally, specify the maximum number of concurrent Threads per Trigger execution to be used in background processing when the system updates Metrics and Reports for this Data Source. If you do not specify any value for this setting, batch data collection processing will be single-threaded.
5. Other Settings
- You can create elements or Datasets directly from the respective tabs
- Click Permissions to assign them to Groups or Power Users