Help & Documentation
- 1.1 What capabilities are supported by different types of Elements?
- 1.2 Should I use a Metric, Multi-Metric, or Report to visualize my data?
- 1.3 What options are available for manually loading metric and report data?
- 1.4 What is the Impact of Charting Intervals on Charts?
- 1.5 Why are there Compare Lines only on some Metric Charts?
- 2.1 Create a Simple (Undimensioned) Metric
- 2.2 Write a SQL Statement for a Simple (Undimensioned) Metric
- 2.3 Establish a Drill-Path from a Metric to another Element (Metric Associations)
- 2.4 Add a Moving Average line to a Metric chart
- 2.5 Define a Metric's Stoplight
- 2.6 Understanding Projections
- 2.7 Create a Future Projection for a Metric
- 2.8 Create a Partial Period Projection
- 2.9 Source a Metric from another Metric to Create a Composite/Formula Metric
- 2.10 Create Multiple Aggregates from a Single Metric
- 2.11 Source a Metric from an Single Existing Report
- 2.12 Enter Metric Data Manually
- 2.13 Add Data to a Metric Sourced from an External Process
- 2.14 Delete and Re-collect Metric Values
- 2.15 Upload Metric Data Using CSV
- 2.16 Building Metrics from CSV
- 2.17 When is data recollected for Aggregate Metrics?
- 2.18 How are Moving Average and Standard Deviation calculated in MI?
- 2.19 When is it necessary to "Update Live Chart/Report" to see changes made on the Element Editor?
- Jump Start Guide for Administrators
- Jump Start Guide for Regular Users
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Automating the Collection of Data
- API Access
- Working with Tableau
- Working with Qlik Sense
- Working with Microsoft Power BI
- Working with Google Services
- Creating Basic Metrics and Reports
- Creating Dimensions
- Creating Dimensioned Metrics and Reports
- Portal Pages
Collaboration and Sharing
- Adding Context to Metrics
- Pushing Information to Users
- Chatbot Integrations
- Controlling Access to Metric Insights
- Controlling Access within Metric Insights
- Deployment & Configuration
- How-to Videos
- Identity Profiles
- Managing the Metric Insights Environment
- Release Notes