Sending Report as an Alert Payload
You can send a detailed Report or an External Report (Visualization) to provide Users with more information on the Alert cause.
The starting point for Alert generation is always a Metric. Once you create a Metric to trigger Alerts, you can perform additional functions.
The whole process comprises:
- Building a Metric
- Configuring an Alert Rule
- Adding a Report to an Alert payload
1. Build a Metric
2. Create an Alert Rule
- Click the [Alert icon]
- Access Alert Creation Wizard
- Define your Alert type and criteria
- Go to Step 3 (Content)
- From Send with the Alert dropdown, select Other element
For more information, see Types of Alert Rules