Changing delivery options for specific Alerts
In addition to setting the defaults for your Alerts via Notifications, you can change how specific Alerts are to be delivered.
1. Access Alert Rules > Metric Viewer > Alert icon
The Alert icon is available on both Metric Previews and Metric Viewers.
2. Modify Delivery Conditions, using the Envelope icon
You can change the Alert delivery settings for:
- all Alerts at once
- each Alert individually
3. Specify when you are to receive this Alert
The three delivery options are:
- Bundle all new alerts into one email digest. You can adjust how often your Alert Digest is generated when Setting up Your Alert Subscriptions
- Receive the alert as soon as it is generated - immediately
- Receive Notifications only by displaying them on the respective tile on the Homepage - browser only (an example is shown at the screen above).
4. Specify how often you want to be Alerted
- You can select first time only to prevent Alerts being generated when the alert condition happens more than once in a row (If Daily Metric has a Red Alert everyday, you will only receive one Alert email until at least one day does not trigger a Red Alert)
- Receive Alerts every time the Alert condition is satisfied
5. [Optionally] Send as a Burst
Additionally, you are provided with an option to set up a Burst. See Create New Burst (Version 5.1.2 and beyond)