How to collect data from Sisense
This article demonstrates how to create a Metric or Report using a Sisense as a data source. It assumes that you have already established connectivity to Sisense.
1. Access New > Report
2. Define settings for Data Collection
- Data Source: select the account you have created for Sisense
- Data Collection Schedule: Specify the trigger that will be used to collect the data for your report
- Report: Choose the report that should serve as a basis from the drop-down list
- Input Plug-in Command listing all the data you would like to fetch from Sisense (manually or using the Visual Editor)
- Once you are ready with you command, click Show Data.
3. If the command is validated successfully
- If your plugin command is valid, the command box is green and the Report Columns are shown in the table below; if there are any errors, the box is colored in red and errors are explained below the statement box.
- Click Update Live Report to save the changes and move to the Report Viewer.
Here is a Report with the data fetched using Sisense plug-in.