Requesting a 'Daily' Favorites Digest
The following steps show how to request a 'daily' email digest to inform you of any changes to elements in one or more of your Favorites digests.
Hover over your name on the Home Page to display the link to the Favorites Editor.
1. Hover over your name to display the link to My Notifications
2. To set options for receiving a Favorites Digest
- Make certain that My Notifications are 'ON' - if not, adjust with toggle
- Verify that Favorite Digests is checked (ON)
- Your options for receiving Digest are displayed
Select the edit icon (gear) to adjust the options
3. Adjust options in pop-up
- Send emails to will default to your the email associated with your logon - you may enter any valid email here
- Select a time when you wish to receive the Digest (drop-down will display both a Public and any Private Schedule you may have)
- You can select to receive a separate digest for each folder or single digest containing all selected folders
- If your company has setup multiple Email temples, you make that selection here
See this article for more information on Setting up Private Schedules
4. Access 'Favorites' from top line of Notifications
- Some or all of your Favorites folders may be already set for inclusion in your digest. There is an indicator for this on the Favorites grid.
- To change this value, click the Edit (Gear) icon for a Favorites Folder to display the Edit Favorite pop-up
- On the this pop-up, toggle to the correct choice for Include in Favorites Digest?
4.1. If you select " Yes" to Include in Favorites Digest, further options are available for customizing each Digests individually
- The default is to only Include in Digest when an element is updated. To change this, see Using Notifications: Favorites Editor to Maintain Favorites
- The options displayed here will be based on the Digest template chosen in Step 3.
- Click Edit (Gear) icon to change options
When completed, Save
6. Example of a on-line preview
Scroll to view entire Digest