Obtaining Client Application credentials from Google Projects
If you have already registered your server with Google, you can access your project's credentials by following the process below.
- Login to your Google Account
1. Access your project via Google API Console
- Go to Google API Console
- Choose your project by clicking its name
2. APIs & Services > Credentials
- From the navigation menu, select Credentials
- Click the App Name to open its settings
3. Obtain your Client ID and Client Secret
At the top of the Web Application Settings page, find the Client ID and Client secret.
For details on how to establish connectivity between Metric Insights and Google using Client Credentials, see Use Client Credentials for Google Authentication