Create Dataset from Google Ads
This article details how to create a Dataset using the Google Ads Data Source.
Access New > Dataset > Create New
- Measured: Select the measurement interval that applies to the level of aggregation that you want in your result set
- Visible: Define if Dataset should be searchable
- Name: Input a descriptive name for the Dataset
- Category: Specify Category to place the Dataset
Proceed to Data tab to define details
- Data Source: Select the Google Ads Data Source
- Data collection trigger: Specify the rigger that will be used to collect data for Dataset
Plugin command: Input the command listing all the data you would like to fetch from Google Ads
- Build the query using Google Ads Query Builder
- If the statement is valid, the Validation Rows Preview section pops-up at the bottom of the screen. You can also open it by clicking Show validation rows under the Plugin command box.
- [Enable & View] to proceed to Dataset Viewer
[6.3.1] Datasets can be moved between the available Data Storages. The screen below shows Tableau, but the functionality is essentially the same for all Plugins.
Click the Edit icon next to the Data Storage on Data tab and follow the prompts to complete the operation.