Create Dataset from Google Search Console Plugin
The article details how to create a Dataset from the Google Search Console Plugin.
Access New > Dataset > Create New
Enter the basics:
- Select the measurement interval that applies to the level of aggregation desired in the result set
- Specify if Dataset should be searchable
- Input a descriptive phrase in Name
- Choose a Category in which to place the Dataset
Proceed to Data tab to define details
- Select the Google Search Console Data Source
- Specify Data collection trigger to be used to collect data for Dataset
- Select the Google Search Console Report to serve as a basis for Dataset
- Important: Enter a space ( ) in Plugin command to be able to retrieve data
- [Enable & View] to proceed to Dataset Viewer
[6.3.1] Datasets can be moved between the available Data Storages. The screen below shows Tableau, but the functionality is essentially the same for all Plugins.
Click the Edit icon next to the Data Storage on Data tab and follow the prompts to complete the operation.