Create a Dimension from a Dataset View
Access Content > Datasets and click on the Dataset Active Name link to open the Dataset Editor
[View] to open the Dataset Viewer.
- Select the column containing the Values for the Dimension
- Add as many filters as necessary to make sure that the required column contains only those values that should be fetched Dimension Values
- [Save as a View]
For more details about Dataset View creation check the Access, Create, and Modify Dataset Views article.
- Name: Give the Dimension a descriptive name
Key Value Column: Choose the name of the Dataset column that contains the required values
- Only text columns are displayed in this field
- Display Value Column: Choose a Dataset column with Display Values (often the same as above)