Establish Connectivity to Apache Superset
This article details how to establish connectivity to the Superset Plugin.
1. Create New Data Source
Access Admin > Collection & Storage > Data Sources
- [+ New Data Source]
- Choose "Superset" from the Other drop-down list
- [Next Step]
2. Provide the Required Parameters
- Enter a descriptive phrase in Data Source Name
- Enter Superset Server
- Input Superset Username
- Provide Superset Plugin Password
Optionally, toggle on Enable On-Demand Element Creation
3. Configure Optional Parameters
|1||The number of attempts to try to get screenshot in case it is not computed in cache.
|2||Delay between the screenshot attempts (specified in milliseconds).
4. Proceed with Advanced Configuration
Advanced Configuration settings can be set to default values unless Data Source requires more precise tuning. For more details on how to proceed, refer to Advanced Data Source Configuration.
Use the [Test Connection] button, if desired, in the upper right corner