Certifying an Element (prior versions)
Version 6.3.1 introduces Certification Levels for elements. See Certification Levels for Elements (6.3.1) instead of this article.
Certification is a means for Admin and Power Users to identify elements that have been approved as being valid and accurate. The Certified icon will be displayed on tiles on the Homepage.
Based on the setting in the Config Variables (step 3), this field may be used to filter or group your displayed tiles.
To view how to Certify other Metric Insight Objects, see Certifying Objects Other Than Elements.
1. Homepage display
3. The Certification variables
- Go to Admin > Utilities > Config Variables
- Filter out the variables by 'certif'. Two variables should be available:
- Click the Gear icon in the corresponding row if you wish to change the Assigned Value:
- If 'Y' un-certified elements display a note on Hover-over
- If 'N' un-certified elements do not indicate their un-certified status
ENABLE_CERTIFICATION_FILTERING: Must be set to 'Y' to allow filtering/grouping on Homepage.
- Commit Changes