Modify User Preferences (via Admin functions)
If you need to modify any of the assigned Preference defined for a user, you may do so via the User Editor. To view and modify settings of another User, the system will offer you to log in as this User. The process of setting User Preferences is identical to the process used to modify your own Preferences, so if you need help with that, please refer to The Preference Editor Overview.
- At the upper left corner od the screen click Preferences
- A Confirmation pop-up informing you about the login requirement opens
- Click Login as <Username> to change User preferences directly from his/her account
The User's Preferences Editor opens.
- Note that you are now logged in as a selected User and you get the access to the system in the exact same way a user does (with their permissions and potential issues). NOTE: When Admin is logged in as a different user, the top panel changes its color to remind the Administrator that he should return to his account to continue working with a system
- After you perform any required changes, don't forget to Save them